32 CFR Part 884 - DELIVERY OF PERSONNEL TO UNITED STATES CIVILIAN AUTHORITIES FOR TRIAL
- § 884.0 Purpose.
- § 884.1 Authority.
- § 884.2 Assigned responsibilities.
- § 884.3 Placing member under restraint pending delivery.
- § 884.4 Release on bail or recognizance.
- § 884.5 Requests under the interstate agreement on Detainer's Act.
- § 884.6 Requests by Federal authorities for military personnel stationed within the United States and its possessions.
- § 884.7 Requests by state and local authorities when the requested member is located in that state.
- § 884.8 Request for delivery by state authorities when the member is located in a different state.
- § 884.9 Requests for custody of members stationed outside the United States.
- § 884.10 Returning members, employees, and family members from overseas.
- § 884.11 Procedures for return of an Air Force member to the United States.
- § 884.12 Delays in returning members to the United States.
- § 884.13 Denials of a request for return of a member to the United States.
- § 884.14 Compliance with court orders by civilian employees and family members.
- § 884.15 Procedures involving a request by Federal or state authorities for custody of an overseas civilian employee or a command-sponsored family member.
- § 884.16 Reporting requests for assistance and action.
- § 884.17 Commander's instruction letter to member.
- § 884.18 Civilian authority's acknowledgment of transfer of custody and agreement to notify member's commander.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 884.