32 CFR Part 903 - AIR FORCE ACADEMY PREPARATORY SCHOOL
- § 903.1 Mission and responsibilities.
- § 903.2 Eligibility requirements.
- § 903.3 Selection criteria.
- § 903.4 Application process and procedures.
- § 903.5 Reserve enlistment procedures.
- § 903.6 Reassignment of Air Force members to become cadet candidates at the preparatory school.
- § 903.7 Reassignment of cadet candidates who graduate from the preparatory school with an appointment to USAFA.
- § 903.8 Cadet candidate disenrollment.
- § 903.9 Cadet records and reassignment forms.
- § 903.10 Information collections, records, and forms or information management tools (IMTS).
This part is derived from AFI 36-2021, September 12, 2006. Part 806 of this chapter states the basic policies and instructions governing the disclosure of records and tells members of the public what they must do to inspect or obtain copies of the material referenced herein.