33 CFR 100.1105 - San Francisco Bay Navy Fleetweek Parade of Ships and Blue Angels Demonstration.
(a) Effective Periods. This section is effective during the U.S. Navy/City of San Francisco Fleetweek Parade of Navy Ships and Navy Blue Angels and other airshow activities held annually in early October, from Thursday through Saturday (with a possible Sunday Blue Angels Flight Demonstration if weather prevents a Saturday performance). Annual notice of the specific effective dates and times of these regulations will be published by the Coast Guard in the Local Notice to Mariners and in the Federal Register. Local Notices to Mariners are available for viewing on the Coast Guard Navigation Center Web site at http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=lnmDistrict®ion=11.
(b) Regulated Areas: The following areas are designated “regulated areas” during the Navy Parade of Ships and Blue Angels' Flight activities.
(1) Regulated Area “Alpha” for Navy Parade of Ships. The waters of San Francisco Bay bounded by a line connecting the following points:
|37°48′40″ N||122°28′38″ W|
|37°49′10″ N||122°28′41″ W|
|37°49′31″ N||122°25′18″ W|
|37°49′06″ N||122°24′08″ W|
|37°47′53″ N||122°22′42″ W|
|37°46′00″ N||122°22′00″ W|
|37°46′00″ N||122°23′07″ W|
(2) Regulated Area “Bravo” for U.S. Navy Blue Angels Activities. The waters of San Francisco Bay bounded by a line connecting the following points:
|37°48′27.5″ N||122°24′04″ W|
|37°49′31″ N||122°24′18″ W|
|37°49′00″ N||122°27′52″ W|
|37°48′19″ N||122°27′40″ W|
(c) Regulations: All persons and/or vessels not authorized as participants or official patrol vessels are considered spectators. The “official patrol” consists of any Coast Guard, public, state or local law enforcement vessels assigned and/or approved by Commander, Coast Guard Sector San Francisco to patrol the Fleetweek event.
(1) Except for persons or vessels authorized by the Coast Guard Patrol Commander, in regulated area “Alpha” no person may enter or remain within 500 yards of any Navy parade vessel. No person or vessel shall anchor, block, loiter in, or impede the through transit of ship parade participants or official patrol vessels in regulated area “Alpha.”
(2) Except for persons or vessels authorized by the Coast Guard Patrol Commander, no person or vessel may enter or remain within regulated area “Bravo.”
(3) When hailed and/or signaled by an official patrol vessel, a person or vessel shall come to an immediate stop. Persons or vessels shall comply with all directions given.
(4) The Patrol Commander shall be designated by the Commander, Coast Guard Sector San Francisco, California. The Coast Guard Patrol Commander is empowered to forbid and control the movement of all vessels in the regulated areas.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 100 after this date.