33 CFR 100.1307 - Special Local Regulations, Strait Thunder Performance, Port Angeles, WA.
(a) Regulated Areas. (1) The race area encompasses all waters located inside of a line connecting the following points located near Port Angeles, Washington:
(2) The spectator area encompasses all waters located within a box bounded by the following points located near Port Angeles, Washington:
(b) Definitions. For the purpose of this section the following definitions apply:
(1) Coast Guard Patrol Commander means a commissioned, warrant, or petty officer of the Coast Guard who has been designated by Commander, Coast Guard Group Port Angeles. The Coast Guard Patrol Commander is empowered to control the movement of vessels in the regulated area.
(2) Patrol Vessel means any Coast Guard vessel, Coast Guard Auxiliary vessel, or other federal, state or local law enforcement vessel.
(c) Special Local Regulations. (1) Non-participant vessels are prohibited from entering the race area unless authorized by the Coast Guard Patrol Commander.
(2) Spectator craft may remain in the designated spectator area but must follow the directions of the Coast Guard Patrol Commander. Spectator craft entering, exiting or moving within the spectator area must operate at speeds, which will create a minimum wake, and not exceed seven knots. The maximum speed may be reduced at the discretion of the Patrol Commander.
(3) A succession of sharp, short signals by whistle or horn from a Patrol Vessel will serve as a signal to stop. Vessels signaled must stop and comply with the orders of the Patrol Vessel. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the area, citation for failure to comply, or both.
(4) The Coast Guard Patrol Commander may be assisted by other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in enforcing this regulation.
(d) Enforcement dates. This section is enforced annually on the first or second Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The event is a three day event and the specific dates will be published each year in the Federal Register. In 2005, this section will be enforced from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Friday, September 30th, to Sunday, October 2nd.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 100 after this date.