33 CFR 100.740 - Annual Offshore Super Series Boat Race; Fort Myers Beach, FL.
(1) The regulated area is formed by the following coordinates; point 1: 26°27′43″N, 81°58′22″W south to point 2: 26°27′05″N, 81°58′37″W east to point 3: 26°25′39″N, 81°55′46″W north to point 4: 26°26′14″N, 81°55′22″W and west to original point 1: 26°27′43″N, 81°58′22″W. All coordinates referenced use datum: NAD 83.
(2) The spectator line is formed by the following coordinates; point 1: 26°26′53″N, 81°58′27″W east to point 2: 26°25′32″N, 81°53′57″W. All coordinates referenced use datum: NAD 83.
(b)Special local regulations.
(1) Non-participant vessels and persons are prohibited from entering the regulated area as defined in paragraph (a)(1) of this section.
(2) All vessel entering and exiting Matanzas Pass Channel shall proceed cautiously and take early action to avoid close-quarters situations until finally past and clear of the regulated area.
(3) Anchoring is only permitted seaward of the spectator line as defined in paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
(c)Enforcement Dates. This section will be enforced annually from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT on the second consecutive Saturday and Sunday of June.