33 CFR § 117.385 - Snake River.
(a) The draw need not open for the passage of vessels except at these hours:
(1) From March 15 through November 15 at 6 a.m., 10 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m., and 9 p.m.
(2) From November 16 through March 14 at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
(b) Requests for openings shall be given to the Washington State Department of Transportation.
(1) Monday through Thursday of every week, except holidays, the draw shall open if at least two hours notice is given.
(2) Friday through Sunday of every week, except holidays, the draw shall open if notice is given by 5 p.m. of the preceding Wednesday.
(3) The draw shall open on holidays if notice is given by 5 p.m. two workdays, excluding Friday, preceding the holiday.
(4) The draw shall open at any time for the passage of vessels engaged in an emergency.