33 CFR 135.3 - Applicability.
(a) This part applies to each person who:
(1) Owns oil obtained from the Outer Continental Shelf when the oil in produced;
(2) Owns, operates, or is the guarantor of the owner or operator of any vessel;
(3) Owns, operates, or is the guarantor of the owner or operator of any offshore facility;
(4) Sustains an economic loss as a consequence of oil pollution arising from Outer Continental Shelf activities; or
(5) Otherwise has responsibilities under Title III of the Act and the regulations in this part.