33 CFR 151.1018 - Withdrawal of a conditional permit.
(a) The Coast Guard may withdraw a conditional permit if the Administrator of the EPA requests withdrawal because the Administrator has determined that the owner or operator of the vessel has a record or a pattern of serious violations of -
(1) Subtitle A of the Shore Protection Act of 1988 ( 33 U.S.C. 2601et seq.);
(2) The Solid Waste Disposal Act ( 42 U.S.C. 6901et seq.);
(3) The Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act of 1972 ( 33 U.S.C. 1401et seq.);
(4) The Rivers and Harbors Appropriations Act of 1899 ( 33 U.S.C. 1401et seq.); or
(5) The Federal Water Pollution Control Act ( 33 U.S.C. 1251et seq.).
(b) Upon reaching a determination to withdraw a conditional permit, the Coast Guard notifies the owner or operator of -
(1) The withdrawal and the reason for the withdrawal;
(2) The procedures for appealing the withdrawal.
(c) After receiving the notice under paragraph (b) of this section, the owner or operator shall ensure that -
(2) The conditional permit is returned to the Coast Guard within 5 days after receiving the notice.