33 CFR 151.1516 - Compliance monitoring.
(1) The vessel's name, port of registry, and official number or call sign.
(2) The name of the vessel's owner(s).
(3) Whether ballast water is being carried.
(4) The original location and salinity, if known, of ballast water taken on, before an exchange.
(5) The location, date, and time of any ballast water exchange.
(7) The intended discharge port for ballast water and location for disposal of sediment carried upon entry into the territorial waters of the United States, if ballast water or sediment are to be discharged.
(8) The signature of the master attesting to the accuracy of the information provided and certifying compliance with the requirements of this subpart.