33 CFR 151.30 - Applicability.
(1) Is operated under the authority of the United States and engages in international voyages;
(2) Is operated under the authority of the United States and is certificated for ocean service;
(3) Is operated under the authority of the United States and is certificated for coastwise service beyond three nautical miles from land;
(4) Is operated under the authority of the United States and operates at any time seaward of the outermost boundary of the territorial sea of the United States as defined in § 2.22 of this chapter; or
(5) Is operated under the authority of a country other than the United States while in the navigable waters of the United States, or while at a port or terminal under the jurisdiction of the United States.
(b) Sections 151.30 through 151.49 do not apply to -
(1) A tank barge whose certificate is endorsed by the Coast Guard for a limited short protected coastwise route if the barge is constructed and certificated primarily for service on an inland route;
(2) A warship, naval auxiliary, or other ship owned or operated by a country when engaged in noncommercial service;
(4) A Canadian or U.S. ship being operated exclusively on the internal waters of the United States and Canada; or
Title 33 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 151 after this date.