33 CFR 154.545 - Discharge containment equipment.
(b) For the purpose of this section, “access” may be by direct ownership, joint ownership, cooperative venture, or contractual agreement.
(3) Frequency of facility operations;
(4) Tidal and current conditions;
(5) Facility age and configuration; and
(6) Past record of discharges.
(1) The environmental sensitivity of the area requires the added protection;
(3) The past record of discharges at the facility is poor; or
(5) The use of vessel containment provides the only practical means to reduce the extent of environmental damage.
(e) Equipment and procedures maintained to satisfy the provisions of this chapter may be utilized in the planning requirements of subpart F and subpart H of this part.
Title 33 published on 03-May-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 154 after this date.