33 CFR 173.59 - Where to submit report.

prev | next
§ 173.59 Where to submit report.

A report required by § 173.55 must be submitted to:

(a) The reporting authority listed in appendix A of this part where the vessel number was issued, or, if the vessel has no number, where the vessel is principally used; or

(b) The reporting authority where the casualty or accident occurred, if it occurred outside the State where the vessel is numbered or principally used.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code