33 CFR 179.15 - Follow-up report.
(a) Each manufacturer who makes an initial report required by § 179.13 shall submit a follow-up report to the Commandant by certified mail within 60 days after the initial report. The follow-up report must contain at least the following information:
(1) A positive identification of the initial report;
(2) The number of units in which the defect was discovered as of the date of the follow-up report;
(3) The number of units in which corrective action has been completed as of the date of the follow-up report;
(4) The number of first purchasers not notified because of an out-of-date name or address, or both; and
(5) An updating of the information required by § 179.13.
(b) Each manufacturer shall submit any additional follow-up reports requested by the Commandant.
Title 33 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:52
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 179 after this date.