33 CFR 211.9 - Applications for leases, easements, licenses, and permits.

prev | next
§ 211.9 Applications for leases, easements, licenses, and permits.
Applications for use of Civil Works property should be made to the District Engineer of the district within the boundaries of which the real estate is located. The District Engineer will determine whether the property will be required for public use during the period of the contemplated grant and whether the requested grant will interfere with any operations of the United States.
Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.

This section’s status may have changed. It may have been renumbered, reserved, or removed.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Statutes at Large