33 CFR 334.20 - Gulf of Maine off Cape Small, Maine; naval aircraft practice mining range area.
(a) The danger zone. Within an area bounded as follows: Beginning at latitude 43°43′00″, longitude 69°46′00″; thence to latitude 43°38′30″, longitude 69°46′00″; thence to latitude 43°38′30″, longitude 69°49′30″; thence to latitude 43°42′10″, longitude 69°49′30″; thence to the point of beginning.
(b) The regulations.
(1) Test drops from aircraft will be made within the area at intermittent periods from noon until sunset local time and only during periods of good visibility.
(2) Testing will not restrict any fishing, recreational, or commercial activities in the testing area.
(3) Aircraft will patrol the area prior to and during test periods to insure that no surface vessels are within the area. No test drops will be made while surface vessels are transitting the area.
(4) No live ammunition or explosives will be dropped in the area.
(5) The regulations of this section shall be enforced by the Commandant, First Naval District, Boston, Mass., or such agencies as he may designate.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 334 after this date.