(a) The DRB will make written findings and conclusions with respect to all disputed facts and issues. The decision of the DRB is governed by the vote of a majority of the board.
(b) A decision document is prepared for each review conducted by the DRB. This document contains—
(1) The date, character of, and reason for the discharge including the specific authority under which the discharge was issued;
(2) The specific change(s) requested by the applicant;
(3) A list of the issues raised by the applicant;
(4) The circumstances and character of the applicant's service, as extracted from the service record, health record and other evidence presented to the DRB;
(5) References to documentary evidence, testimony or other material relied on by the DRB in support of its decision;
(6) A statement of the DRB's findings with respect to each issue raised by the applicant;
(7) A summary of the rationale and a statement of the DRB's conclusions as to whether any change, correction or modification should be made in the type or character of the discharge or the reason and authority for the discharge; and
(8) A statement of the particular changes, correction, or modification made by the DRB.
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 33.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.