33 CFR 51.10 - Decisions.
(a) The DRB will make written findings and conclusions with respect to all disputed facts and issues. The decision of the DRB is governed by the vote of a majority of the board.
(b) A decision document is prepared for each review conducted by the DRB. This document contains -
(2) The specific change(s) requested by the applicant;
(3) A list of the issues raised by the applicant;
(4) The circumstances and character of the applicant's service, as extracted from the service record, health record and other evidence presented to the DRB;
(5) References to documentary evidence, testimony or other material relied on by the DRB in support of its decision;
(6) A statement of the DRB's findings with respect to each issue raised by the applicant;
(7) A summary of the rationale and a statement of the DRB's conclusions as to whether any change, correction or modification should be made in the type or character of the discharge or the reason and authority for the discharge; and
(8) A statement of the particular changes, correction, or modification made by the DRB.
Title 33 published on 03-May-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 51 after this date.