33 CFR Part 148, Subpart G - Environmental Review Criteria for Deepwater Ports
prev | next
- § 148.700 How does the Deepwater Port Act interact with other Federal and State laws?
- § 148.702 How were the environmental review criteria developed?
- § 148.705 What is determined by the environmental evaluation?
- § 148.707 What type of criteria will be used in an environmental review and how will they be applied?
- § 148.708 Must the applicant's proposal reflect potential regulations?
- § 148.709 How are these criteria reviewed and revised?
- § 148.710 What environmental conditions must be satisfied?
- § 148.715 How is an environmental review conducted?
- § 148.720 What are the siting criteria?
- § 148.722 Should the construction plan incorporate best available technology and recommended industry practices?
- § 148.725 What are the design, construction and operational criteria?
- § 148.730 What are the land use and coastal zone management criteria?
- § 148.735 What are other critical criteria that must be evaluated?
- § 148.737 What environmental statutes must an applicant follow?
Title 33 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 148 after this date.