33 CFR Part 150, Subpart E - Cargo Transfer Operations
- § 150.400 What does this subpart do?
- § 150.405 How must a cargo transfer system be tested and inspected?
- § 150.420 What actions must be taken when cargo transfer equipment is defective?
- § 150.425 What are the requirements for transferring cargo?
- § 150.430 What are the requirements for a declaration of inspection?
- § 150.435 When are cargo transfers not allowed?
- § 150.440 How may the Sector Commander, or MSU Commander, with COTP and OCMI authority order suspension of cargo transfers?
- § 150.445 When is oil in a single point mooring-oil transfer system (SPM-OTS) displaced with water?