33 CFR Part 150, Subpart E - Cargo Transfer Operations
- § 150.400 — What does this subpart do?
- § 150.405 — How must a cargo transfer system be tested and inspected?
- § 150.420 — What actions must be taken when cargo transfer equipment is defective?
- § 150.425 — What are the requirements for transferring cargo?
- § 150.430 — What are the requirements for a declaration of inspection?
- § 150.435 — When are cargo transfers not allowed?
- § 150.440 — How may the Sector Commander, or MSU Commander, with COTP and OCMI authority order suspension of cargo transfers?
- § 150.445 — When is oil in a single point mooring-oil transfer system (SPM-OTS) displaced with water?
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 33.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 150 after this date.