33 CFR Part 150, Subpart F - Emergency and Specialty Equipment
- § 150.500 — What does this subpart do?
- Maintenance and Repair
- Lifesaving Equipment (General)
- Launching Appliances
- Inflatable Lifesaving Appliances
- Operational Tests and Inspections (General)
- Frequency of Tests and Inspections
- Weight Testing
- Personal Safety Gear
- Emergency Lighting and Power Systems
- Fire Extinguishing Equipment
- § 150.530 — What may the fire main system be used for?
- § 150.531 — How many fire pumps must be kept ready for use at all times?
- § 150.532 — What are the requirements for connection and stowage of fire hoses?
- § 150.540 — What are the restrictions on fueling aircraft?
- § 150.550 — What are the requirements for the muster list?
- § 150.555 — How must cranes be maintained?
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 33 CFR Part 150.
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 150 after this date.