33 CFR Part 154, Subpart H - Response Plans for Animal Fats and Vegetable Oils Facilities
- § 154.1210 Purpose and applicability.
- § 154.1216 Facility classification.
- § 154.1220 Response plan submission requirements.
- § 154.1225 Specific response plan development and evaluation criteria and other requirements for fixed facilities that handle, store, or transport animal fats or vegetable oils.
- § 154.1228 Methods of ensuring the availability of response resources by contract or other approved means.
- § 154.1240 Specific requirements for animal fats and vegetable oils facilities that could reasonably be expected to cause substantial harm to the environment.
CGD 91-036, 61 FR 7931, Feb. 29, 1996, unless otherwise noted.