33 CFR Part 157, Subpart I - Interim Measures for Certain Tank Vessels Without Double Hulls Carrying Other Non-Petroleum Oil
prev | next
- § 157.600 Purpose and applicability.
- § 157.610 Operational measures.
- Appendix A to Part 157 - Damage Assumptions, Hypothetical Outflows, and Cargo Tank Size and Arrangements
- Appendix B to Part 157 - Subdivision and Stability Assumptions
- Appendix C to Part 157 - Procedure for Determining Distribution of Segregated Ballast Tanks To Provide Protection Against Oil Outflow in the Event of Grounding, Ramming, or Collision
- Appendix D to Part 157 - Example of a Procedure for Dedicated Clean Ballast Tanks Operations
- Appendix E to Part 157 - Specifications for the Design, Installation and Operation of a Part Flow System for Control of Overboard Discharges
- Appendix F to Part 157 [Reserved]
- Appendix G to Part 157 - Timetables for Application of Double Hull Requirements
CGD 91-045, 61 FR 39791, July 30, 1996, unless otherwise noted.