33 CFR Part 20, Subpart M - Supplementary Evidentiary Rules for Suspension and Revocation Hearings
prev | next
- § 20.1301 Purpose.
- § 20.1303 Authentication and certification of extracts from shipping articles, logbooks, and the like.
- § 20.1305 Admissibility and weight of entries from logbooks.
- § 20.1307 Use of judgments of conviction.
- § 20.1309 Admissibility of respondents' criminal records and records with the Coast Guard before entry of findings and conclusions.
- § 20.1311 Admissions by respondent.
- § 20.1313 Medical examination of respondents.
- § 20.1315 Submission of prior records and evidence in aggravation or mitigation.