33 CFR Part 273, Appendix D to Part 273 - Work Progress Report
Appendix D to Part 273—Work Progress Report
Aquatic Plant Control Program
District: Vicksburg. Year Ending: 1 December 1974.
Division: Lower Mississippi Valley. Date Submitted: 15 December 1974.
1. Status of contracts scheduled for award in current fiscal year.
|Contract||Scheduled award date||Actual award date|
|Plant control operations||July 1973||July 31, 1973.|
2. Comparison of scheduled and actual current FY obligations and expenditures to date.
|Approved Mar. 28, 1974||Actual||Difference|
3. Explanation of difference. Not applicable.
4. Outlook for meeting programmed objectives.
a. Programmed objectives. Full utilization of work allowance.
b. Outlook. We expect to meet our programmed objectives.
5. Problems and corrective action taken or proposed action. Not applicable.
6. Status of over-all program progress. Contract for plant control operations was awarded in July 1973 to take advantage of last part of plant growing season. Plant control operations began in October 1973 and have been completed for this fiscal year. Surplus funds in the amount of $21,700 will be revoked.
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.