33 CFR Part 96, Subpart C - How Will Safety Management Systems Be Certificated and Enforced?
- § 96.300 Purpose.
- § 96.310 Who does this subpart apply to?
- § 96.320 What is involved to complete a safety management audit and when is it required to be completed?
- § 96.330 Document of Compliance certificate: what is it and when is it needed?
- § 96.340 Safety Management Certificate: what is it and when is it needed?
- § 96.350 Interim Document of Compliance certificate: what is it and when can it be used?
- § 96.360 Interim Safety Management Certificate: what is it and when can it be used?
- § 96.370 What are the requirements for vessels of countries not party to Chapter IX of SOLAS?
- § 96.380 How will the Coast Guard handle compliance and enforcement of these regulations?
- § 96.390 When will the Coast Guard deny entry into a U.S. port?
Title 33 published on 03-May-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 96 after this date.