33 CFR Part 96, Subpart C - How Will Safety Management Systems Be Certificated and Enforced?
- § 96.300 — Purpose.
- § 96.310 — Who does this subpart apply to?
- § 96.320 — What is involved to complete a safety management audit and when is it required to be completed?
- § 96.330 — Document of Compliance certificate: what is it and when is it needed?
- § 96.340 — Safety Management Certificate: what is it and when is it needed?
- § 96.350 — Interim Document of Compliance certificate: what is it and when can it be used?
- § 96.360 — Interim Safety Management Certificate: what is it and when can it be used?
- § 96.370 — What are the requirements for vessels of countries not party to Chapter IX of SOLAS?
- § 96.380 — How will the Coast Guard handle compliance and enforcement of these regulations?
- § 96.390 — When will the Coast Guard deny entry into a U.S. port?
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 33.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 96 after this date.