34 CFR 200.21 - Adequate yearly progress of a State.
For each State that receives funds under subpart A of this part and under subpart 1 of part A of Title III of the ESEA, the Secretary must, beginning with the 2004-2005 school year, annually review whether the State has -
(2) Met its annual measurable achievement objectives under section 3122(a) of the ESEA relating to the development and attainment of English proficiency by limited English proficient students.
(b) A State must include all students who were enrolled in schools in the State for a full academic year in reporting on the yearly progress of the State.
- 34 CFR 200.30 — Annual State Report Card.
- 34 CFR 200.31 — Annual LEA Report Card.
- 34 CFR 200.22 — Targeted Support and Improvement.
- 34 CFR 200.12 — Single Statewide Accountability System.
- 34 CFR 200.32 — Description and Results of a State's Accountability System.
- 34 CFR 200.24 — Resources to Support Continued Improvement.
- 34 CFR 200.23 — State Responsibilities to Support Continued Improvement.
- 34 CFR 299.14 — Requirements for the Consolidated State Plan.
- 34 CFR 299.13 — Overview of State Plan Requirements.
- 34 CFR 299.17 — Accountability, Support, and Improvement for Schools.