34 CFR 200.32 - Description and results of a State's accountability system.
(a)Accountability system description. Each State and LEA report card must include a clear and concise description of the State's current accountability system under §§ 200.12 to 200.24. Each accountability system description must include -
(1) The minimum number of students that the State establishes under § 200.17(a) for use in the accountability system;
(3) The indicators used by the State under § 200.14 to annually meaningfully differentiate among all public schools, including, if applicable, the State's uniform procedure for averaging data across years or grades consistent with § 200.20(a);
(4) The State's system for annually meaningfully differentiating all public schools in the State under § 200.18, including -
(ii) The way in which the State factors the requirement for 95 percent student participation in assessments under § 200.15(a)(2) into its system of annual meaningful differentiation described in §§ 200.15(b) and 200.18(a)(5);
(iii) The methodology by which the State differentiates all such schools under § 200.18(a), including information on the performance levels and summative determinations provided by the State consistent with § 200.18(a)(3) and (4);
(iv) The methodology by which the State identifies a school for comprehensive support and improvement as described in § 200.19(a); and
(v) The methodology by which the State identifies a school for targeted support and improvement as described in § 200.19(b) and (c), including the definition and time period used by the State to determine consistently underperforming subgroups of students; and
(5) The exit criteria established by the State under §§ 200.21(f) and 200.22(f), including the number of years by which a school must meet the exit criteria.
(b)Reference to State plan. To the extent that a State plan or another location on the SEA's Web site provides a description of the accountability system elements required in paragraph (a)(1) through (5) of this section that complies with the requirements under § 200.21(b)(1) through (3), a State or LEA may provide the Web address or URL of, or a direct link to, such State plan or location on the SEA's Web site to meet the reporting requirement for such accountability system elements.
(c)Accountability system results.
(1) Each State and LEA report card must include, as applicable, the number and names of each public school in the State or LEA identified by the State for -
(i) Comprehensive support and improvement under § 200.19(a); or
(ii) Targeted support and improvement under § 200.19(b).
(2) For each school identified by the State for comprehensive support and improvement under § 200.19(a), the State and LEA report card must indicate which of the following reasons led to such identification:
(i) Lowest-performing school under § 200.19(a)(1).
(iii) One or more chronically low-performing subgroups under § 200.19(a)(3), including the subgroup or subgroups that led to such identification.
(i) Which subgroup or subgroups led to the school's identification; and
(ii) Whether the school has one or more subgroups who are consistently underperforming or low-performing or, as applicable, who have missed the requirement for 95 percent student participation in assessments.
(4) Each LEA report card must include, for each school served by the LEA, the school's performance level consistent with § 200.18(a)(2) and (3) on each indicator in § 200.14(b) and the school's summative determination consistent with § 200.18(a)(4).
(5) If a State includes more than one measure within any indicator under § 200.14(b), the LEA report card must include each school's results on each individual measure and the single performance level for the indicator overall, across all such measures.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 200 after this date.