34 CFR 206.20 - What must be included in an application?
In applying for a grant, an applicant shall:
(a) Follow the procedures and meet the requirements stated in subpart C of 34 CFR part 75 (EDGAR-Direct Grant Programs);
(b) Submit a grant application that:
(1) Covers a period of five years unless extraordinary circumstances warrant a shorter period; and
(2) Includes an annual budget of not less than $180,000;
(c) Include a management plan that contains:
(1) Assurances that the staff has a demonstrated knowledge of and will be sensitive to the unique characteristics and needs of the migrant and seasonal farmworker population; and
(2) Provisions for:
(i) Staff inservice training;
(ii) Training and technical assistance;
(iii) Staff travel;
(iv) Student travel;
(v) Interagency coordination; and
(vi) Project evaluation; and
(d) Provide the following assurances:
(1) The grantee will develop and implement a plan for identifying, informing, and recruiting eligible participants who are most in need of the academic and supporting services and financial assistance provided by the project.
(2) The grantee will develop and implement a plan for identifying and using the resources of the participating IHE and the community to supplement and enhance the services provided by the project.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 206 after this date.