34 CFR 21.54 - Review by the Secretary.
(a) The Secretary may decide to review -
(2) The Secretary or a party to the proceedings may seek reconsideration of the final decision by an adjudicative officer of the General Services Administration Board of Contract Appeals on the fee application in accordance with 48 CFR 6101.32.
(1) Upon receipt of a written request for review by an applicant or Department's counsel; or
(2) Upon the Secretary's own motion.
(1) An initial decision in a proceeding not subject to CRRA review; or
(2) A final decision of the CRRA.
(e) The Secretary decides whether to accept or reject a request for review of an initial decision made by the adjudicative officer in a proceeding not subject to CRRA review or a final decision of the CRRA within 30 days after receipt of a request for review.
(1) The Secretary reviews the adjudicative officer's initial decision or the CRRA's final decision on the basis of the written record of the proceedings on the application. This includes, but is not restricted to -
(i) The written request for review;
(iii) If applicable, the final decision of the CRRA, if any; and
(2) The Secretary either -
(i) Issues a final decision; or
(1) Is in writing;
(2) States the reasons for the decision; and
(3) If the decision is adverse to the applicant, advises the applicant of its right to petition for judicial review under § 21.56.
- 34 CFR 21.51 — Initial Decision in Applications Not Subject to the CRRA.
- 34 CFR 21.52 — Initial Decision by an Adjudicative Officer in Applications Subject to CRRA Jurisdiction.
- 34 CFR 21.55 — Final Decision if the Secretary Does Not Review.
- 34 CFR 21.54 — Review by the Secretary.
- 34 CFR 21.53 — Final Decision of the CRRA.