34 CFR 222.175 - What regulations apply to recipients of funds under this program?
The following regulations apply to the Impact Aid Discretionary Construction program:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(1) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs) except for 34 CFR §§ 75.600 through 75.617.
(2) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(3) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(4) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act - Enforcement).
(5) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(6) 34 CFR part 84 (Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Financial Assistance)).
(b) The OMB Guidelines to Agencies on Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) in 2 CFR part 180, as adopted and amended as regulations of the Department in 2 CFR part 3485, and the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards in 2 CFR part 200, as adopted and amended in 2 CFR part 3474.
(c) The regulations in 34 CFR part 222.