34 CFR 222.92 - What additional statutes and regulations apply to this subpart?
(a) The following statutes and regulations apply to LEAs that claim children residing on Indian lands for payments under section 8003:
(1) The General Education Provisions Act (GEPA) in 20 U.S.C. 1221 et seq., unless otherwise noted.
(2) Other relevant regulations in this part.
(b) The following statutes, rules, and regulations do not apply to any hearing proceedings under this subpart:
(1) Administrative Procedure Act.
(2) Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
(3) Federal Rules of Evidence.
(4) GEPA, part E.
(5) 34 CFR part 81.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.