34 CFR 299.10 - What complaint procedures shall an SEA adopt?
(a)General. An SEA shall adopt written procedures, consistent with State law, for -
(1) Receiving and resolving any complaint from an organization or individual that the SEA or an agency or consortium of agencies is violating a Federal statute or regulation that applies to an applicable program listed in paragraph (b) of this section;
(2) Reviewing an appeal from a decision of an agency or consortium of agencies with respect to a complaint; and
(3) Conducting an independent on-site investigation of a complaint if the SEA determines that an on-site investigation is necessary.
(b)Applicable programs. This subpart is applicable to the following programs:
(1) Part A of title I (Improving Basic Programs Operated by Local Educational Agencies).
(2) Part B of title I (Even Start Family Literacy Programs) (other than the federally administered direct grants for Indian tribes and tribal organizations, children of migratory workers, Statewide family literacy initiatives, and a prison that house women and children).
(3) Part C of title I (Migrant Education).
(4) Part D of title I (Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent, or At Risk of Dropping Out).
(5) Title II (Eisenhower Professional Development Program) (other than section 2103 and part C of this title).
(6) Subpart 2 of part A of title III (State and Local Programs for School Technology Resources).
(7) Part A of title IV (Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities) (other than section 4114).
(8) Title VI (Innovative Education Program Strategies).
(9) Part C of title VII (Emergency Immigrant Education)
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 299 after this date.