34 CFR § 299.6 - What are the responsibilities of a recipient of funds for providing services to children and teachers in private schools?
(a) General. An agency, consortium, or entity receiving funds under an applicable program listed in paragraph (b) of this section, after timely and meaningful consultation with appropriate private school officials (in accordance with the statute), shall provide special educational services or other benefits under this subpart on an equitable basis to eligible children who are enrolled in private elementary and secondary schools, and to their teachers and other educational personnel.
(b) Applicable programs. This subpart is applicable to the following programs:
(1) Part C of title I (Migrant Education).
(2) Part A of title II (Supporting Effective Instruction).
(3) Part A of title III (English Acquisition, Language Enhancement, and Academic Achievement).
(4) Part A of title IV (Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants).
(5) Part B of title IV (21st Century Community Learning Centers).
(6) Section 4631 (Project SERV).
(c) Provisions not applicable. Sections 75.650 and 76.650 through 76.662 of title 34 of the Code of Federal Regulations (participation of students enrolled in private schools) do not apply to programs listed in paragraph (b) of this section.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.