(a)General. Each application must include a description of how a State proposes to use its funds under this part for the fiscal year or years covered by the application. The description must be presented separately for the lead agency and the Council, and include the information required in paragraphs (b) through (e) of this section.
(b)Administrative positions. Each application must include—
(1) A list of administrative positions, with salaries, and a description of the duties for each person whose salary is paid in whole or in part with funds awarded under this part; and
(2) For each position, the percentage of salary paid with those funds.
(c)Maintenance and implementation activities. Each application must include—
(1) A description of the nature and scope of each major activity to be carried out under this part in maintaining and implementing the statewide system of early intervention services; and
(2) The approximate amount of funds to be spent for each activity.
(1) Each application must include a description of any direct services that the State expects to provide to eligible children and their families with funds under this part, including a description of any services provided to at-risk infants and toddlers as defined in § 303.16(b), and their families, consistent with §§ 303.521 and 303.527.
(2) The description must include information about each type of service to be provided, including—
(i) A summary of the methods to be used to provide the service (e.g., contracts or other arrangements with specified public or private organizations); and
(ii) The approximate amount of funds under this part to be used for the service.
(e)At-risk infants and toddlers. For any State that does not provide direct services for at-risk infants and toddlers described in paragraph (d)(1) of this section, but chooses to use funds as described in § 303.3(e), each application must include a description of how those funds will be used.
(f)Activities by other agencies. If other agencies are to receive funds under this part, the application must include—
(1) The name of each agency expected to receive funds;
(2) The approximate amount of funds each agency will receive; and
(3) A summary of the purposes for which the funds will be used.
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-0550)