34 CFR 350.2 - What is the purpose of the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Project and Centers Program?
The purpose of the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Project and Centers Program is to plan and conduct research, demonstration projects, training, and related activities, including international activities, to -
(a) Develop methods, procedures, and rehabilitation technology, that maximize the full inclusion and integration into society, employment, independent living, family support, and economic and social self-sufficiency of individuals with disabilities, especially individuals with the most severe disabilities; and
(b) Improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Act.
- 34 CFR 350.30 — What Requirements Must a Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center Meet?
- 34 CFR 350.12 — What Are the General Requirements for an Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Project?
- 34 CFR 350.10 — What Are the General Requirements for Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects?
- 34 CFR 359.2 — Who Is Eligible for Assistance Under This Program?
- 34 CFR 350.11 — What Are the General Requirements for a Field-Initiated Project?
- 34 CFR 350.20 — What General Requirements Must a Rehabilitation Research and Training Center Meet?