34 CFR 350.4 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs).
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(5) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act - Enforcement).
(6) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(8) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).
(b) The regulations in this part 350.
(2) If an institutional review board (IRB) reviews research that purposefully requires inclusion of children with disabilities or individuals with mental disabilities as research subjects, the IRB must have at least one member who is primarily concerned with the welfare of these research subjects
(d) The Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards in 2 CFR part 200, as adopted in 2 CFR part 3474, and the OMB Guidelines to Agencies on Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) in 2 CFR part 180, as adopted in 2 CFR part 3485.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 350 after this date.