34 CFR 350.62 - What are the matching requirements?
(1) The Secretary may make grants to pay for part of the costs of research and demonstration projects that bear directly on the development of procedures, methods, and devices to assist the provision of vocational and other rehabilitation services, and research training and career development projects.
(2) Each grantee must participate in the costs of those projects.
(3) The specific amount of cost sharing to be borne by each grantee -
(i) Is negotiated at the time of the award; and
(ii) Is not considered in the selection process.
(1) The Secretary may make grants to pay for part or all of the costs of -
(2) The Secretary determines at the time of the award whether the grantee must pay a portion of the project or center costs.