34 CFR 361.4 - Applicable regulations.
The following regulations apply to this Program:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(2) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs).
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act - Enforcement).
(7) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(9) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention).
(b) The regulations in this part 361.
(c) 20 CFR part 662 (Description of One-Stop Service Delivery System under Title I of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998).
(d) 29 CFR part 37, to the extent programs and activities are being conducted as part of the One-Stop service delivery system under section 121(b) of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 361 after this date.