34 CFR 361.4 - Applicable regulations.
The following regulations apply to this Program:
(1) 34 CFR part 74 (Administration of Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and other Non-profit Organizations), with respect to subgrants to entities that are not State or local governments or Indian tribal organizations.
(2) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs).
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(5) 34 CFR part 80 (Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments), except for § 80.24(a)(2).
(6) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act—Enforcement).
(7) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(8) 34 CFR part 85 (Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)).
(9) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention).
(b) The regulations in this part 361.
(c) 20 CFR part 662 (Description of One-Stop Service Delivery System under Title I of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998).
(d) 29 CFR part 37, to the extent programs and activities are being conducted as part of the One-Stop service delivery system under section 121(b) of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998.
(Authority: Section 12(c) of the Act; 29 U.S.C. 709(c))
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.