34 CFR 361.55 - Annual review of individuals in extended employment and other employment under special certificate provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
(a) The State plan must assure that the designated State unit conducts an annual review and reevaluation in accordance with the requirements in paragraph (b) of this section for an individual with a disability served under this part -
(1) Who has achieved an employment outcome in which the individual is compensated in accordance with section 14(c) of the Fair Labor Standards Act; or
(2) Whose record of services is closed while the individual is in extended employment on the basis that the individual is unable to achieve an employment outcome consistent with § 361.5(b)(16) or that the individual made an informed choice to remain in extended employment.
(b) For each individual with a disability who meets the criteria in paragraph (a) of this section, the designated State unit must -
(1) Annually review and reevaluate the status of each individual for 2 years after the individual's record of services is closed (and thereafter if requested by the individual or, if appropriate, the individual's representative) to determine the interests, priorities, and needs of the individual with respect to competitive employment or training for competitive employment;
(2) Enable the individual or, if appropriate, the individual's representative to provide input into the review and reevaluation and must document that input in the record of services, consistent with § 361.47(a)(10), with the individual's or, as appropriate, the individual's representative's signed acknowledgment that the review and reevaluation have been conducted; and
(3) Make maximum efforts, including identifying and providing vocational rehabilitation services, reasonable accommodations, and other necessary support services, to assist the individual in engaging in competitive employment as defined in § 361.5(b)(11).
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 361 after this date.