34 CFR 363.4 - What are the authorized activities under a State Supported Employment Services grant?
Under this program, the following activities are authorized:
(a) Any particularized assessment that is needed to supplement the comprehensive assessment of rehabilitation needs done under 34 CFR part 361 and that is provided subsequent to the development of the individualized written rehabilitation program. The supplementary assessment may be provided in circumstances such as the following:
(1) A reassessment of the suitability of the placement is warranted.
(2) There is a change in the individual's medical condition.
(b) Development of and placement in jobs for individuals with the most severe disabilities.
(c) Provision of supported employment services that are needed to support individuals with the most severe disabilities in employment, such as -
(1) Intensive on-the-job skills training and other training provided by skilled job trainers, co-workers, and other qualified individuals, and other services specified in section 103(a) of the Act in order to achieve and maintain job stability;
(2) Follow-up services, including regular contact with employers, trainees with the most severe disabilities, parents, guardians or other representatives of trainees, and other suitable professional and informed advisors in order to reinforce and stabilize the job placement; and
(3) Discrete post-employment services following transition that are unavailable from an extended services provider and that are necessary to maintain the job placement, such as job station redesign, repair and maintenance of assistive technology, and replacement of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 363 after this date.