34 CFR 364.42 - What objectives and information must be included in the State plan?
(a) The State plan must specifically describe -
(1) The objectives to be achieved;
(2) The financial plan for the use of Federal and non-Federal funds to meet these objectives. The financial plan must identify the source and amounts of other Federal and non-Federal funds to be used to meet these objectives; and
(3) How funds received under sections 711, 721, and 752 of the Act will further these objectives.
(b) The objectives required by paragraph (a) of this section must address -
(1) The overall goals and mission of the State's IL programs and services;
(2) The various priorities for the types of services and populations to be served; and
(3) The types of services to be provided.
(c) In developing the objectives required by paragraph (a) of this section, the DSU and the SILC shall consider, and incorporate if appropriate, the priorities and objectives established by centers pursuant to section 725(c)(4) of the Act.
(d) The State plan must establish timeframes for the achievement of the objectives required by paragraph (a) of this section.
(e) The State plan must explain how the objectives required by paragraph (a) of this section are consistent with and further the purpose of chapter 1 of title VII of the Act, as stated in section 701 of the Act and § 364.2.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 364 after this date.