34 CFR 367.4 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind program:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(1) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs), with respect to grants under subpart B and D.
(2) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs), with respect to grants under subpart E.
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions That Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(b) The regulations in this part 367.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 367 after this date.