34 CFR 369.1 - What are the Vocational Rehabilitation Service Projects?
(a) These programs provide financial assistance for the support of special project activities for providing vocational rehabilitation services and related services to individuals with disabilities and other persons.
(b) The Secretary awards financial assistance through the following programs -
(1) Vocational Rehabilitation Service Projects for American Indians with Disabilities (34 CFR part 371).
(2) Special Projects and Demonstrations for Providing Vocational Rehabilitation Services to Individuals with Disabilities.
(3) Vocational Rehabilitation Service Projects for Migratory Agricultural and Seasonal Farmworkers with Disabilities.
(4) Special Projects and Demonstrations for Providing Transitional Rehabilitation Services to Youths with Disabilities (34 CFR part 376).
(5) Projects for Initiating Special Recreation Programs for Individuals with Disabilities.
(6) Projects with Industry (34 CFR part 379).
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 369 after this date.