34 CFR 369.3 - What regulations apply to these programs?
The following regulations apply to the programs listed in § 369.1(b):
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs).
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities); except the part 79 does not apply to the Vocational Rehabilitation Service Program for American Indians with Disabilities.
(7) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(9) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).
(b) The regulations in this part 369.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 369 after this date.