34 CFR 370.15 - What must the Governor of a State do upon receipt of a copy of a designated agency's written appeal to the Secretary?
(a) If the designated agency files a formal written appeal in accordance with § 370.14, the Governor shall, within 15 days of receipt of the designated agency's appeal, submit to the Secretary copies of the following:
(1) The written notice of proposed redesignation sent to the designated agency.
(2) The public notice of proposed redesignation.
(3) Transcripts of all public hearings held on the proposed redesignation.
(4) Written comments received by the Governor in response to the public notice of proposed redesignation.
(5) The Governor's written decision to redesignate, including the rationale for the decision.
(6) Any other written documentation or submissions the Governor wishes the Secretary to consider.
(7) Any other information requested by the Secretary.
(b) As part of the submissions under this section, the Governor may request an informal meeting with the Secretary at which representatives of both parties will have an opportunity to present their views on the issues raised in the appeal.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 370 after this date.