34 CFR 370.5 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the expenditure of funds and the administration of the program under this part:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(1) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs) for purposes of an award made under § 370.30(d)(1) when the CAP appropriation equals or exceeds $14,000,000.
(i) Section 76.103;
(ii) Sections 76.125 through 76.137;
(iii) Sections 76.300 through 76.401;
(iv) Section 76.708;
(v) Section 76.734; and
(vi) Section 76.740.
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions That Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(5) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act - Enforcement) applies to both the State and the designated agency, whether or not the designated agency is the actual recipient of the CAP grant. As the entity that eventually, if not directly, receives the CAP grant funds, the designated agency is considered a recipient for purposes of Part 81.
(6) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(b) Other regulations as follows:
(c) The regulations in this part 370.
Any funds made available to a State under this program that are transferred by a State to a designated agency do not make a subaward as that term is defined in 2 CFR 200.330. The designated agency is not, therefore, in these circumstances a subrecipient, as that term is defined in 2 CFR 200.330.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 370 after this date.