34 CFR 370.5 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the expenditure of funds under the CAP:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(2) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs) applies to the State and, if the designated agency is a State or local government agency, to the designated agency, except for -
(i) § 76.103;
(ii) §§ 76.125 through 76.137;
(iii) §§ 76.300 through 76.401;
(iv) § 76.708;
(v) § 76.734; and
(vi) § 76.740.
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions That Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act-Enforcement) applies to both the State and the designated agency, whether or not the designated agency is the actual recipient of the CAP grant. As the entity that eventually, if not directly, receives the CAP grant funds, the designated agency is considered a recipient for purposes of Part 81.
(7) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(b) The regulations in this part 370.
Any funds made available to a State under this program that are transferred by a State to a designated agency do not constitute a subgrant, as that term is defined in 34 CFR 77.1. The designated agency is not, therefore, in these circumstances a subgrantee, as that term is defined in that section and used in 34 CFR part 76.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 370 after this date.