34 CFR 379.2 - Who is eligible for a grant award under this program?
(a) The Secretary may, in consultation with the Secretary of Labor and with the appropriate designated State unit or units, make a grant under this program to any -
(1) Community rehabilitation program provider;
(2) Designated State unit (DSU);
(4) Indian tribe or tribal organization;
(5) Labor union;
(6) Nonprofit agency or organization;
(7) Trade association; or
(8) Other agency or organization with the capacity to create and expand job and career opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
(b) The Secretary may make new awards only to those eligible entities identified in paragraph (a) of this section that propose to serve individuals with disabilities in States, portions of States, Indian tribes, or tribal organizations that are currently unserved or underserved by the PWI program.