34 CFR 400.5 - Under what conditions may funds under the Act be used for the joint funding of programs?
(a) Funds made available under the Act may be used to provide additional funds under any of the programs in -
(1) Title II, section 123 and title III of the JTPA; or
(2) The Wagner-Peyser Act.
(b) Funds used to carry out paragraph (a) of this section may be used only if the -
(1) Program otherwise meets the requirements of the Act and the requirements of the programs in paragraph (a) (1) and (2) of this section;
(2) Program serves the same individuals that are served under the Act;
(3) Program provides services in a coordinated manner with services provided under the Act; and
(4) Funds would be used to supplement, and not supplant, funds provided from non-Federal sources.
(c) Funds that meet the conditions in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section may be used as matching funds.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 400 after this date.