34 CFR 403.60 - What are the basic programs?
The following basic programs are authorized by title II of the Act:
(a) State Programs and State Leadership Activities.
(b) Programs for Single Parents, Displaced Homemakers, and Single Pregnant Women.
(c) Sex Equity Programs.
(d) Programs for Criminal Offenders.
(e) Secondary School Vocational Education Programs.
(f) Postsecondary and Adult Vocational Education Programs.
- 34 CFR 403.195 — What Are the Administrative Cost Requirements Applicable to Local Recipients?
- 34 CFR 403.50 — How Does the Secretary Make Allotments?
- 34 CFR 403.191 — What Are the Requirements for Program Evaluation?
- 34 CFR 403.190 — What Are the Requirements for Receiving a Subgrant or Contract?
- 34 CFR 403.201 — What Are the State's Responsibilities for Developing and Implementing a Statewide System of Core Standards and Measures of Performance?
- 34 CFR 403.192 — What Are the Requirements for Program Improvement?
- 34 CFR 403.1 — What Is the State Vocational and Applied Technology Education Program?